Tuesday 6 February 2007

Positive Vibrations

At its simplest, meditation can be described as the focus of the mind on one thing.
This focus could be an image, painting or a photograph.


My Positive Vibrations Page contains a photograph of waterfalls which has been infused with universal energy.

When I spend some minutes contemplating the photograph, I sometimes feel a tingling in my head, inner vibrations or a feeling of calm.

The other Monday, I turned up at work expecting to have a relatively peaceful week and was shocked to receive an unexpectedly angry e-mail over a relatively trivial matter. I felt mortified and a bit humiliated.

I decided to spend a few minutes looking at the Positive Vibrations Page to calm myself down. I guess I was too ruffled to feel peaceful tingles or expansive vibrations.

But at least I went from feeling completely mortified to slightly miffed. So it's all good stuff.